May 7, 2019
November 7, 2018
During this busy, wonderful holiday season, we sometimes let things like getting enough sleep and proper nutrition slide – which makes us vulnerable to getting […]
January 13, 2018
January 11th is National Milk Day, a tribute to when milk — which has long been thought to have sleep-inducing properties – began being delivered in […]
January 4, 2018
Bathing raises body temperature slightly, and when you get out of the tub, the rapid cool down mimics the natural temperature drop the brain triggers as it prepares […]
December 23, 2017
With the holidays and school breaks, children can get pretty hyped up. Parties and extra sweets, the excitement of holiday rituals like those around Hanukkah and […]
December 9, 2017
Kids love technology — and Apple technology is among the best. It seems Apple loves kids, too — they’re offering free one-hour classes called “Kids Hours.” […]
November 18, 2017
Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays because it’s a time when we disconnect from our busy lives, reconnect with friends and family, and break bread. […]
November 14, 2017
November 13, 2017
November 10, 2017
If you’re wondering what the optimal times are to engage in certain activities, listen to your body’s circadian rhythms. Circadian rhythms are physiological, mental and behavioral changes governed […]
- Sleep Disturbances in Adolescents With Depression Do Not Predict Poor Long-Term OutcomeSleep abnormalities in adolescents with major depressive disorder (MDD) are not associated with poorer long-term outcomes in young adulthood, ...
- sleepsleep. Pray for me please to have safe and enough sleep. thank you. Click To Pray14. Leave a Reply Cancel reply. You must be logged in to post a ...
- Vet Puts Dog To Sleep After Calling The Wrong Owner For ConsentVet Puts Dog To Sleep After Calling The Wrong Owner For Consent ... the other Ziggy's owner who was asked for permission to put the dog to sleep.
- Baker, 27, with narcolepsy reveals she's spent $400 on everything from an air horn to a prom dress ...A baker with narcolepsy receives surprise packages she's accidentally ordered from Amazon in her sleep - from air horns and dog toys to prom ...
- Sleeping Too Much, Too Often Could Increase Risk of StrokeAn analysis of more than 30,000 is suggesting patients who sleep too much or take long naps could be increasing their risk of suffering a stroke.